September 17-19, 2021 and October 9-10, 2021
Looking to improve program for your unit? Or improve yourself, personally and professionally? Looking for the next step? Look no further! We have the answer and it’s called Woodbadge!
What are some of the things that I’ll be doing in Wood Badge?
- Putting the Patrol Method into practice by camping, cooking, and working as a team.
- Camping in a patrol of 6-7 adult leaders.
- Learning and applying different leadership styles and techniques.
- Learning fun and interactive games that work well in your units.
- Learning effective managerial skills in a class-room environment.
- Solving problems and meeting challenges.
- Developing friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Having a great time with lots of fun!
Within this framework, participants take part in numerous presentations, discussions, and activities that explore and advance a wide range of leadership philosophies and tools. A key area is the process of team development, where participants learn to apply appropriate leadership strategies at varying stages of team development.
There are five central themes of the 21st Century Wood Badge course:
- Living the Values
- Bringing the Vision to Life
- Models for Success
- Tools of the Trade
- Leading to Make a Difference.
The first weekend of the course parallels three weeks of a Scout unit’s meetings and activities while the second weekend parallels the experiences of a Scout unit setting out on the fourth week of a month for an exciting and challenging outdoor experience.
Sign up today and take the first step towards the best training you can earn as a volunteer!
Come enjoy the most fun you’ll have in Scouting… without children!
$225 In Council before December 31, 2020
$250 In Council after December 31, 2020
$275 Out of Council before December 31, 2020
$300 Out of Council after December 31, 2020
You can also now purchase additional Class B T-shirts, Pull-over Hoodies and Zip-up hoodies along with your registration. Prices and sizes vary.
2021 Woodbadge September 17, 2021 to September 19