Below are directions to sign your unit up for a show and sell location at Wawa Show and Sell Weekend (October 12-13, 2019)
The signup event below will open on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 9:00PM– 9:00AM
(On a first come, first serve basis for your first shift)
Please note if you have used the site before you can use your same login.
If you are new to the site:
1. Create a New Account (Event: 2019 Wawa Popcorn Show & Sell)
2. Fill out all need areas and verify your email
3. Click on to Add Group (add unit information)
4. Save your Profile
5. Click on Your Roster Icon and Add Leader
(Make sure the Event is 2019 Popcorn Show & Sell)
The Unit Position for the Leader should be Popcorn Kernel.
6. Save Leader Information
7. Click on Event Registration Icon, then New Leader, Select a Participant.
8. Create Registration, Click on the Classes Tab
9. Each “class” is a time slot. There is a morning (1) and afternoon (2) time slot for each store for each day, Saturday and Sunday. Once you decide on ONE slot, drag it over to “Current Classes”.
**Please select only one slot on the evening of September 10th. If you select more than one slot that evening it will be deleted and you may not get your desired choice. You will be able to select additional slots on Wednesday, September 17th.
11. Save to Cart
12. Click on Cart Icon
13. Double check the Store, Time and Day are correct before submitting.
14. Submit Order.
No locations are guaranteed to be available for any unit.Please do not wait till the day off to create an online account, this may result in your unit not getting the location you desire.
You will be able to select additional time slots on Monday, September 19th at 9:00PM by following the instructions above.
Contact John Brilla 609-969-2522 with questions about the online system. Please allow at least 24 hours for response of inquires.