General Forms

Certificates of Insurance- Should you require a certificate of insurance for our general liability policy, please complete the request form below. All requests are honored in the order received and we ask that you submit your request two weeks before it is needed to allow for processing time.

Units attending camping activities or Summer Camp at another Council's camp may need proof of Accident and Sickness Insurance. In order to obtain proof, please send an e-mail to, indicating your unit, the destination, and the purpose of your visit.


Refund Request Form- Form to request a refund from an event.

File Name Description
Refund Form and Policy for Events Download
Request for Certificate of Insurance Download