Year-Round Camping & Rentals
There is no better place than the Joseph A. Citta Scout Reservation for your unit’s next outing. Citta boasts 9 tent sites, Lean-Too camping, cabin camping and more. CSR offers a wide variety of programs for any age group including: Kayaking, Canoeing rentals, BB/Archery, Rifle Shooting, Shotgun Shooting, Wrist Rockets, Paintball target shooting, Climbing and Rappelling, Hiking Trails and Project C.O.P.E. CSR also has many options for your training/camping needs including the Training Lodge, Citta Center, Dining Hall, Kokes Training Facility. CSR has many state of the art facilities than can turn any outing from good to great.
- Albert A. Bisch Rotary Center (Dining Hall) – Perfect for training, A/V equip available, tables and chairs for 295
- Dining Hall/Kitchen – Same as above including kitchen, commercial cooking equip, walk-in refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher
- Reception Center – Conference room with tables/chairs for 50, restrooms, fireplace, full kitchen
- Meeting Center – Conference room with tables/chairs for 40, restroom – perfect for small groups.
- Training Lodge – Lodge with bunks for 24, common training area, restrooms, showers, full kitchen
New for 2018 - Online Trading Post
Click on the following link and check out some new items with a new logo for the 2018 summer camp season. Most of these items will be available year round.
|Canoe and Kyack Rental Form||This is the Canoe and Kyack Rental Form. Once this form is completed please send to: 341Camping@scouting.org||Download|
|Citta Scout Reservation Map||Download|
|Citta Year Round Camping Roster||Please print this roster and complete this roster prior to your arrival at camp. This roster has to be turned into the Campmaster or Range upon your arrival to camp.||Download|
|Weekend Camping Procedures for Units||NEW!!! UPDATED!!! This is the current weekend camping procedures. This explains all the procedures and policies while you enjoy your stay at America's Favorite Scout Camp, The Joseph A. Citta Scout Reservation!||Download|