- Beautiful and tranquil sunset over the lake tonight at camp. posted on Facebook 4 days ago
- How to ignite Scouts' interest in Welding merit badge scoutingmagazine.org Thanks to... posted on Facebook 8 days ago
- http://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-1/c18.104.22.168/s100x100/421748_10151287139448402_750054387_n.jpg?oh=fa6d2fca22a4ad8372010423d8a72b14&oe=545CE697&__gda__=1415653684_16f8e26f1fccac42d2888e66ca753819 Jersey Shore Council Boy Scouts of America Jersey Shore Council, BSA... posted on Facebook 17 days ago
- Ok Cubbies that went to either Day Camp or WAC….did you make... posted on Facebook 18 days ago
- Already preparing for 2015! Just sat in on the Northeast Region Area... posted on Facebook 19 days ago
Nestled in the pristine New Jersey Pine Barrens and just minutes from the Jersey Shore, the Joseph A. Citta Scout Reservation is the perfect place for your unit’s outdoor adventures. From simple tent camping to rifle shooting to kayaking on the Barnegat Bay, CSR offers a wide variety of programs to fit your unit’s every need. CSR also offers premier summer camping programs including: Boy Scout Resident Troop Camp, Boy Scout Resident Individual Camping, Venturing Resident Camp, Webelos Adventure Camp, Cub Scout Day Camp and Cub Scout Family Camp.
229 Brookville Rd. Barnegat NJ 08005